X32ReaperAutoMate Licensed Version
What's New In This Release:
Dec 1st, 2019: A new version of X32ReaperAutoMate is available for licensed users.
1.003 Version Updates:
- Automation momentarily suspend on two selected channels.
Using the two channels that can be listed in the main application window, the user can suspend on the fly automation for the selected channels by clicking on the S2-RtZ (previously Unassigned) button. If the user has also setup the program to reflect transport states to the L/R scribble, the L/R scribble will blink to remind the user of automation suspended channels.
This function is exclusive of SIP and Channel Erase.
- Main application window background color choice.
A small change to make your application integrate better in your working environment. The color can be set in the .ini configuration file, under the XBGColors parameter. REAPER default color values are: 158, 165, 165.
1.002 Version Updates:
- You are no longer required to provide your REAPER’s installation IP address if your setup is simple (which is the case for 90% of users). X32ReaperAutoMate will find/guess REAPER’s IP automatically by picking up the main IP address of the computer running the program, which is most likely the one also used for REAPER. If your configuration is more complex, you can always set the REAPER IP address in the configuration file.
- A configuration file parameter has changed and opens more functionality. RestoreInitTime has changed to XCatchUpThreshold, and now represents a delay threshold beyond which a catchup will take place for backward jog/scrub (for all 4 available jog options) during Play, Record or Pause, or following Stop, RtZ and Loop commands. The default value is set to 2000ms. This only applies and takes place in the case of moving back in time in your Mix.
- Support for X32 or M32 FW v. 4.0x. Although the 4.0x FW updates are fairly transparent to X32ReaperAutoMate functionality, scenes saved by the program comply with the new FW, scene version numbering and content.
1.001 Version Updates:
- Currently activated transport function. This is displayed in several ways, the LR scribble LED can change color (user choice too) to match active transport functions.
- The active transport function is also displayed as a letter: P for Play, S for Stop, R for Record, W for Pause, and an additional status letter echoes the state of loop repeat with a lowercase r.
- The tally is displayed in the format mm:ss.xxx (xxx for milliseconds). The display value on X32 or M32 will always match REAPER’s millisecond cursor time, so you can rely on it.